Thursday 17 October 2013

London Calling


I have recently been inspired for a London themed bedroom.  London always inspires me as it is one of my favourite places to visit.  So this idea comes from my both love of London and British, and the redecorating of my living room recently which has left my home without a "London Room" 



Don't be afraid to use alternative furniture.
(Big Ben image courtesy of Jane Rockett @ Rockett St. George).


For some the bedroom should be a place of calm and relaxation.  But for me I still like to add a bit of fun to the décor of the room.  So keeping the colour scheme in simple white, added quirky accessorise and furniture to stamp on some style.  The Big Ben Clock is something I already have in my living room, patience required to put up but well worth it.  You can get this from Rockett St. George available also in white!  If you have room for it, look at the egg chairs on Plush Deco for a range of colours as well as my personal favourite with the Union Jack print.  And don't be afraid to use something a little different for your furniture.  A couple of replica post boxes can make great bedside tables.  Check out a local reclaimation yard or eBay and see what else you can find. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment